Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MOJO for the Paper Players ...

A quick post tonight to upload a card for two great challenges.  I used this week's MOJO sketch and The Paper Players color combination. 


 Putting those two together, I came up with this ...

Stamps:  Dogwood and Butterfly (Gina K.)
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, White
DSP:  Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Petals-a-Plenty EF, baker's twine, swirls Scribbles Sizzlites die, pearls; Non-SU--Prisma Markers, Nestabilities oval and scallop die, pop dots
All products are SU unless otherwise noted.

When I was cutting out the butterfly, I accidentally cut off her antenna's ... oops.

It was rainy this afternoon so I had to use artificial lighting which does not make the best picture (in my case) ... sorry.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day/evening,
Pam~


13 comments:

LeAnne said...

Well, your lighting looks great on this end....a FABULOUS card using my challenge colors! Thanks for playing!

Melody said...

Pretty! Love the butterfly and the flowers.

Theresa Rafter said...

Gorgeous Pam, love the drm embossing, big fan x

Linda Fisher said...

The flowers and butterfly are so GORGEOUS that I never noticed missing antenna's! A great use of two challenges, this card should be a winner twice!

Benzi said...

Wow! Pam, this is a beauty. That dogwood is beautiful and the coloring is awesome. Love the butterfly...even without the antenna. :-)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Very pretty! Love it

Renee said...

Pam thanks for your sweet comment :D I Love your color combo on this card it turned out just beautiful. Hugz n blessings

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam what a beauty this one is! love love love your coloring. Fantastic!
Really like the twine an butterfly. So pretty. hugs

Nance Leedy said...

It looks great from here, Pam! Wonderful coloring job--the butterfly leaps off the page, even without her antennae! Great use of the sketch and I love the twine detail too! So glad you played along with us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Pam...WHOA!! This is chock full of fabby detail. I love how you paired the colors with the sketch and all of the pretty details you added. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous! I love the floral image Pam.

gale said...

Really pretty card. That embossing really sets off the background.

Renee said...

oooh I love this! Great job as usual pam :D hugz n blessings friend.