Thursday, January 19, 2012

PPA 127 ... it's a sketch

Good Morning to all!  Today the Pals Paper Arts are hosting a sketch challenge.  I love a good sketch to get the juices flowing and this one definitely did that.  Here is the starting point ...

PPA127 January 19
And the ending point ...

Stamps:  Heartfelt (Gina K.), Sweetly Said
Paper:  White, Pretty In Pink
DSP:  Pawstively Prints
Ink:  Memento Black, Pretty In Pink
Accessories:  lace punch, Pretty in Pink brads, sponge, Nestabilities scallop and oval dies, Copic markers, pop dots
All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Because my focal image is so large, I did not center panels 2 and 3.  I also shortened panel 5 as I did not want to cover my lace border.  Hmm ... guess you can say I still followed the sketch. :)  

Since there is pink on this card, I'm betting it is going to my daughter.  

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~



11 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

The sketch is for inspiration and it certainly did that! The pink coneflowers are gorgeous and your daughter will love them. The brads in the Lace Ribbon are a great touch too.

Katy McGloin said...

Beautiful card. I love your coloring on the coneflowers!

Carol Lucas said...

Very pretty! I look at your card and think spring as the snow comes down here.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!LOVE this card and your coloring is fantastic! I can almost pick those flowers! hugs.

Beth Beard said...

Your coloring is fantastic...beautiful card!

Susan Lankford said...

Lovely card....my favorite colors!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful pink flowers - great coloring! The green birder is perfect!

Benzi said...

Pam, this is gorgeous. Love the pretty flower and punched lace. Your daughter will feel very much like summer has arrived when she receives this card. Oh, I long for it.

None None said...

So pretty, Pam! I love the soft colors and the flowers - makes me forget that winter is here! The pearls on the lace ribbon border are fantastic.

Linda Fisher said...

Bethany will love this card as we all do!!!! Great job on the sketch!

gale said...

Wow, beautiful coloring! And that border punch looks perfect on it.