Saturday, January 21, 2012

Up, Up and Away



Happy Saturday my friends!  Yesterday I got to stamp in between doing laundry and all that other domestic goddess stuff.  I went to Freshly Made Sketches for my inspiration.  My fellow Pal, Linda, drew a delightful sketch for us this week.  Love it, Linda!





I was thinking along the lines of Valentine's Day when I started making this card.  If I want to mail them out, I better get my fingers working.  So this is it ...

Stamps:  Up, Up & Away
Paper:  Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
DSP:  Everyday Enchantment (Sale-a-bration)
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Accessories:  Nestabilities oval and scallop dies, Spellbinders border die, rhinestones, Bic marker, sponge, pop dots, Sakura glitter pen, blender pen
All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

  • The DSP will be available for purchase when Sale-a-bration starts.
  • The rhinestones were colored with a red Bic marker.
  • After the card was all finished I added some glitter ... love that pen.  Darn, if I didn't smudge two of the hearts with my hand.  Someone will still get this ... added character, right?
Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day,
Pam~

14 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love this---never noticed the smudge until you said something! I love the "domestic goddess" moniker, too! LOL!

Linda said...

So cheery and colorful. This card is sure to brighten someone's day! And...what smudge??

None None said...

Love this, Pam!! Such a fun and festive Valentine's Day card that will brighten up anyone's day!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this DSP - and it looks wonderful with the balloon!

Theresa Rafter said...

Very nice Pam, love the bright colours x

Linda Fisher said...

I absolutely LOVE both the card and your very cleverly put descriptive post! CUTE!

Tui Nathan said...

What a super card ... a very sweet Valentine!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Timko said...

This is such fun! Love that sentiment! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Notes by Nina said...

This is a great card, fantastic colours.

Benzi said...

Love the colors in your card and the paper is soooo pretty. That is a really pretty Valentine card.

Hope you didn't have tornado weather last night. We had the sirens sounding and headed for shelter. Who can believe this in January?

Donna Heber said...

I love your fun balloon card Pam! The sentiment is perfect for Valentine's Day.

Renee said...

Love it! smudge and all :D Just ads character right? fun colors :D hugz n blessings.

Mary Fish said...

The paper really pops on this card! Great use of the sketch.

Hugs, M

gale said...

Nice card. The background paper looks really neat.