Friday, February 7, 2014

Another Valentine ...

One more Valentine to show and then I'm done.  This one will be going to my hubby.  My starting point was heading over to the Mod Squad Challenge Blog to see what they had up this week.  It's a Valentine challenge with some glitter.  This is the front of the card ...


Now for the inside ...

Stamps:  Monica Romances (House Mouse)
Paper:  Red (Bazzil); White, Black (SU)
DP:  Christmas Noel (Recollections)
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Copics; Printing 101 cartridge (Cricut); flourish die, dazzling diamonds, stickles (SU); circle dies (Spellbinders); glitter pen (Sakura)

Unfortunately, you cannot see the glitter on this card at all.  On the front I used cherry cobbler stickles on the little heart.  Each letter on the inside is colored with a glitter pen as are the little white hearts.  The bigger heart has dazzling diamonds on it.  This is one of those cards that looks completely different in real life.  This card measures 3.5" x 5.5".

The card design came from Splitcoast Stampers ... a Building Block card.  Click here for directions.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day!
Pam~


8 comments:

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

Oops-I made a mess on the first comment so I'm doing over:

Pam, I love this "Building Block" card. I saw where Irene, Dandi93, (on SCS) had done a couple of these and they were so cute. Your chosen papers are awesome and so is the sweet image. DH better like this. :-) I'm sure he will.

Have a good weekend. I think I'm going to make a run to Once Upon a Scrapbbook tomorrow.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

AAAAaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Sweet little mouse Valentine. hugs

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so adorable and what a nice fold you have on your card.

Lee said...

Awww Pam...it's just adorable!! You know I adore House Mousies and what a sweet valentine for hubby! Thanks for playing along with us!

Laura Davis said...

Wow, what a cool card!
Laura

Cat Tidwell said...

Totally cute image and love this unique creation! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at the Mod Squad Blog this week!

Diane said...

What an adorable folded card design Pam.

Hugs Diane