Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hoping for Spring ...

I'm looking forward to seeing some flowers.  This card was for two different challenges ... Tuesday Morning Sketches and Mod Squad Challenge.  I'm a few days late posting so it wasn't entered into either one.  I spent time with my daughter and not the computer. 


Stamps:  flower (GKD ... from a grab bag)
Paper:  Green (Recollections); White, Bashful Blue (SU)
DP:  Bright & Basic (Recollections)
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Copics; ribbon (Hobby Lobby); pearls, sponge dauber (SU); rectangle dies (Spellbinders)

I actually made a card today so hopefully I'll get a picture taken and uploaded before the challenge ends. (smile)

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day!
Pam~

1 comment:

Benzi said...

Gorgeous, Pam. That flower is colored beautifully. I like the blue and green colors on this card. The sponging around the flower really made it pop.

Spending time with your daughter instead of the computer is what I would have done, too.

I guess it'll be warm tomorrow. Guess it'll rain or storm, also. Ugh!