Monday, February 24, 2014

Everyday Miracles ...

Today's card is for the Mod Squad Challenge of celebrating the Olympics.  I wanted to go for gold but I didn't have any gold paper, embossing powder, etc.  So, I went for silver.  I am also entering this card into Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps create your own background.


Stamps: Everyday Miracles (Sweet 'n Sassy); Circle Circus (SU)
Paper:  White, Cool Caribbean, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake (SU)
Ink:  Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Cool Caribbean (SU); Memento Black
Accessories:  brads, sponge dauber (SU); scallop circle embossing folder (Paper Studio); circle dies (Spellbinders); Copics; glitter pen (Sakura)

The layout for this card is from last weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches. 

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day!
Pam~

6 comments:

Benzi said...

Stunning, Pam! This is a beauty. I love the Cool Caribbean and it looks beautiful with the ink colors you used. The Circle Circus stamp is awesome You've colored that butterfly beautifully.

Oh, after walking in the park yesterday in 70 degree weather, I can hardly stand to think of the colder temps that are coming to us.

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is just beautiful! Love the background you created and the butterfly is so pretty!

Lee said...

Pam this is just so soft and elegant...that butterfly is stunning!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Cat Tidwell said...

This is so soft and gorgeous all at the same time! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge this week!

Kristie said...

This is beautiful, Pam!! Great job with the background and I just love your butterfly!

Korin said...

Gorgeous!!! I love your stamped background! Thanks for joining is at the Friday Feature Challenge!