Thursday, February 20, 2014

So special ...

Played around with the new MOJO Monday sketch and ended up with this ...

Stamps:  Lean On Me (Verve)
Paper:  White, Bordering Blue (SU)
DP:  Bold Basics (Recollections)
Ink:  Memento Black; Bordering Blue (SU)
Accessories:  Copics; glitter pen (Sakura); pop dots, pearls (SU); circle dies (Spellbinders); corner rounder (WRMK)


I added glitter to the center and tips of the flower.  It looks so much better in real life.  I cannot ever get a good picture of sparkle on a card...hmm.  This is a new stamp set that I won from MOJO Monday...love it!  

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day!
Pam~



4 comments:

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the details and the colours. Hugs Michele x

None None said...

Fantastic card, Pam! I love the colors you used - makes me think of spring which cannot get here soon enough. I am sick and tired of snow so seeing your card gave me a lift this morning - spring is coming, eventually. :)

Benzi said...

I love all the pretty circles on this card and the wonderful colors you used. Fab design, too. It's a gorgeous card.

I know what you mean about catching the glitter with the camera. I guess it just takes a very close up and fab lighting. It's hard.

Did you have storms last night? We just had some thunder and lightning. The wind wasn't too bad but I think some areas nearby had really bad weather. It's getting to be that time of year.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Pam LOVE this card.... the polka dot circles just make me smile. and I love the color combo too. hugs