Thursday, February 27, 2014

You're a Star ...

I'm on a roll ... another card to post.  I went to Freshly Made Sketches to see what they were offering up this week.  After seeing the sketch, I decided I was going to keep it as simple as possible.  So, here it is ...

Stamps:  Quite a Catch (GKD)
Paper:  White, Black
DP:  chevron patterns (Recollections)
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Copics; glitter pen (Sakura); pop dots (SU)

I have a stamping friend, Benzi, who makes the best CAS (clean and simple) cards.  She was my inspiration for this card.  The most time consuming part of this card...cutting out that cute starfish.  Have to admit that I wanted to add more paper, embellishments, etc. to cover some of that white space.  In the end, I'm happy with it and hope to whip out more CAS cards.

Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day!
Pam~


3 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh, you're so sweet. Thanks for the wonderful shout-out. I love your CAS card with the pretty chevron dp and the star fish is too cute. I love the look on his/her face.

CAS cards are really fun and quick...usually. Ha

Jen Timko said...

Oh my goodness this is cute! Love that little starfish! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

What a great CAS card! I love that cute starfish. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!