Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Signs of Spring ...

After feeling a bit of warmth this weekend, it made me think of Spring!  Well, today it is freezing again...crazy weather.  The good that came out of this cold, time spent in my craft room.  This card was inspired by the Mod Squad Challenge, Thinking of Spring, and Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Stamps:  Signs of Spring (GKD)
Paper:  White, Black
DP:   Bold Basics (Recollections)
Ink:  Memento Black
Accessories:  Copics; oval dies (Spellbinders); ribbon, gems (Hobby Lobby); bitty banners (SU)

The sketch ...


Thanks for  stopping by and as always ...

Have a great day!
Pam~


10 comments:

Karen Hightower said...

Beautiful card. I Love your coloring on the crocus. :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous...and yes, the crocus is one of the first signs of spring!

Debbie said...

So pretty!! Beautiful image and I love the DP and ribbon!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Lee said...

Beeeeyoootiful!! Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Mod Squad!

Benzi said...

Ooh, beautiful and such a wonderful job coloring. Those crocus look yummy with the pretty paper.

I haven't seen my crocus up. I'll have to go out and check. I only have two, I think, that someone gave me. But, I may have told you, my daffodil are just ready to open. I see lots of yellow.

I am so sick of this cold weather, especially after the beautiful, warm weekend we had. Hang it there!

Cat Tidwell said...

Beautiful in the purple tones! love it! Thanks for playing along in the Mod Squad challenge this week!

Kris B said...

Beautiful card Pam! Love the purple and black color combo! I'm longing for spring too, looks like we're in for another snow storm here in northern Indiana. Ugh!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Please come back and play again!

Sharon Underwood said...

Saw this at Mod Squad and had to comment. The flower and ribbon go well with the background paper. Beautiful!

Jenée said...

Oh, your tulips are beautiful. Really lovely card. You've used our sketch to perfection. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful! I love the flowers and the black gingham is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.